BMP file problem

ron barber runrevron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:55:06 EDT 2007

Thanks Scott, you are always helpful with the graphics stuff.

The results are that the player did indeed open it on my Mac but not
on my XP. Is the problem that I don't have quicktime installed on my
windows...? My ignorance here shows that I'm a Mac user trying to
develop for both. However, if I don't have QT available I suppose I
should not assume my users have QT either so this ultimately will not
work in my case. Unless -

If lack of QT is the problem, how hard is it to ask users to download
and install? Is this perceived by the user as an imposition or just
part of the installation process? Can it be included with an install
of my app?

Thanks again,
Ron