Revolution 2.9 DP-2 Release Date? (Unable to launch Revolution under OpenSUSE 10.3)

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Oct 24 16:27:16 EDT 2007

On 24 Oct 2007, at 21:47, Derek Bump wrote:

> I checked the RQCC and the reports
> say the bug has been fixed in the DP-2 beta release.
>
> Has this release been "released" yet?  If not, expected time-frame?

Short answer:
No

More details:
I guess you mean bug 5495. However, it isn't marked as fixed, but
there's a note about a possible cause from another already fixed bug.
As for knowing whether new releases are available, _IF_ such a bug is
really marked as fixed for dp2, you'll most likely be able to get the
new beta via the "Check for updates..." Item from the "Help" menu very
shortly after.

Cheers
Bjoernke

PS: Please do not say bugs are fixed when they aren't, it's not good
for my blood pressure ;)

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com