The Documentation

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 05:56:47 EDT 2007

Aside from the public 'notes', there should also be a private area.
Not everyone is online all the time, and some personal notes may just
be a reinterpretation of the public notes.

Should the 'online' notes be downloaded to a local DB for offline
access? Indicated by a change in border colour? Or plain and simply
'offline'.

Cheers,

Luis.