The Documentation

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Tue Oct 23 18:50:09 EDT 2007

I'm curious what others on this thread  think of the BvG Docu model
with the webnotes enhancement from Andre Garzia?  http://
www.runrev.com/newsletter/may/issue27/newsletter4.php

Talk seems to keep coming around to a Wiki, but I'm not sure what
advantage that has over a "perfected" BvG Docu plugin.

Mark