Interactive Documentation — what's needed?

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Oct 23 17:45:38 EDT 2007

Count me in!  If we're going to "wiki"ize the docs, it might be nice to
have some sort of indication as to the level of information.  That's a
fancy way of saying having a common notation like "NEWBIE:" where basic
information is and "EXPERT:" if it takes a little more knowledge to
grasp.  Then a newbie could search for "NEWBIE:" and get just the basics.

As long as it's defined somewhere, authors could use a "standard" set of
code words.

My 2 cents worth...

len morgan