Replacing a stack

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Oct 23 10:16:28 EDT 2007

Please keep us updated on your work with this.  I had a similar problem
(trying to make sure I had the latest versions of stacks) although I
didn't go through the process of looking to see if the main stack was
open.  I ended up downloading all the updated stacks (if necessary) and
then requiring the user to quit the application (after notifying them
that the software was updated).  When they got back in, all the stacks
were updated and it started up.

I would much rather download what I need and then proceed to run the
program without the quit step.

Len Morgan