Congratulations, Bill!

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Mon Oct 22 10:33:37 EDT 2007

Just a quick note of thanks for all the encouragement I've received here and
in email... not just since the announcement but throughout the last year, as
we've worked together to improve Revolution.

I believe we've seen a number of tangible results. Stuff that wouldn't have
been possible without everyone's vigorous participation. The interest shown
in the process has energized me and the rest of the RunRev team, so please
keep it up.

Warmly,

Bill Marriott
Director of Marketing, Runtime Revolution