The Documentation

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Oct 20 21:06:14 EDT 2007

Yes Peter, I believe you are correct.

The current documentation, does suffice for people like myself. But, we have
had the luxury of starting with Jeanne DeVoto's excellent help stacks,
including Richard Gaskin's primer which IMO have yet to be equaled since in
terms of ease-of use and accessibility.

I hope Bill takes on this issue soon. While the video tutorials are great in
themselves, they really do not replace the written word. And while most of
Jeanne's copy is probably dispersed somewhere throughout the current PDF, I
don't think the accessibility to it is near as easy as it once was. Don't
get me wrong, Kevin and company have done a great job trying to keep up, but
I do think more 3rd party support in this area would be most helpful.

It sure would be good to get some other books written. Especially one like
'Secrets of the HyperCard Masters' which was released many years ago.

best,
Chipp