Revolution => Flash

Andres Martinez andres at bakno.com
Sat Oct 20 18:52:26 EDT 2007

Hello Mark

Unfortunately Director does not export SWF files anymore, therefore
it is necessary to use Flash (the development environment which is
actually very similar to Director).

Yes, the description of how the SWF file is conformed (even at bit
level) is within the File Format Specification provided by Adobe. I
was not familiar with flash format either.

Yes, it would be possible to do it without Flash but I think the
effort to conform each "tag" (portion of the flash file) without it
will be too much.

Regards,
Andres Martinez
www.baKno.com