Congratulations, Bill!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Oct 19 02:13:13 EDT 2007

I just read the recent Rev Newsletter that named Bill Marriott as
Director of Marketing for RunRev, and I wanted to issue a hearty
"Congratulations, Bill!" You have earned this, IMHO. You are a user
advocate and have worked hard in the past to improve the product and
communication with the user base. I was very excited to read the
interview Kevin had with you and the initiatives/goals you want to
focus on:

http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/october/issue35/newsletter1.php?id=NWSIW421249

For those who have not read this, I strongly recommend it.

Again, Bill, Congrats!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com