QT controller on Vista: how to change volume?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Oct 18 15:43:28 EDT 2007

Richard,

what I'll tell here qualify as an ugly hack. If there's no way for you
to use QT player on vista (I don't have vista to test things) then you
can use a rect to put an altBrowser window and set the movie there
using the htmltext property of altBrowser. You can load quicktime
there or a flash video player like jeromes.

Yes it is a hack but everybody and his dog can use youTUBE so the
chance of failing using an web renderer to play video these days is
not big.

andre