The Documentation

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Oct 18 13:12:46 EDT 2007

I feel that the document structure Bjornke and Andre have crafted
offers the best of both worlds.

It makes use of the official docs while integrating what is
functionally an editable, wiki-like user interface for user
extensions, clarifications, and examples.  Web-based Wikis can't
match the form or function.  Clearly the interface could improve
cosmetically and even functionally, I guess (there's always room for
improvement).  But it's a great model.

Mark