Who was the winner in the survey?

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Oct 18 13:09:08 EDT 2007

Kay,

I sent a request to RunRev Support for the Survey Results and Winners
List.  I was told that the survey results would not be released to the
public, and I was also told that the survey winners would not be posted
publicly.

They did tell me who won though.  Congrats to the winners!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com