Revolution => Flash

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Oct 18 04:51:38 EDT 2007

Hi Andres,

Please share. It would be especially interesting if we could automate
the process.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 18-okt-2007, om 5:46 heeft Andres Martinez het volgende geschreven: