Leopard

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Oct 17 21:42:29 EDT 2007

>Like the others who responded, I have tried using apps under Leopard
>and they worked fine. I wonder is there some system checker inside
>your app which is not reading the Leopard version number correctly?
>
>Sarah

The only version specific things that go on when my app launches
relate to where the prefs folder is and a couple of visual settings.
Also the desktop alias.  The prefs folder uses standard
SpecialFolderPath calls.  The desktop alias could be at issue as it
tries to create the shortcut, but if it fails it tries several
methods including Applescript.

To determine if it's running on OSX, it gets the systemVersion,
replaces the periods with commas, and if item 1 is >= 10 it
determines that it is on OSX.

Shari
--
WlND0WS and MAClNT0SH shareware games