The Documentation

Jim Carwardine jim at oyfconsulting.com
Wed Oct 17 06:56:14 EDT 2007

That idea could almost be called gifted given to excellent response we
normally get from the experts on this list... Jim

on 10/17/07 2:07 AM, Mark Swindell wrote:

> I think BvG is a great idea.  I wish Revolution would embrace the
> idea and enhance and integrate the interface.  It could really solve
> a lot of complaints and provide a wiki-like solution for user
> enhanced docs. still very much under control of the mother ship.
>
> Mark
>
> On Oct 16, 2007, at 7:05 PM, Kay C Lan wrote:
>
>> On 10/17/07, François Chaplais <francois.chaplais at ensmp.fr> wrote:
>>>
>>>  I have
>>> a question here:
>>> there is a field labeled "Notes" in the dictionnary (vers. 2.8.1). It
>>> would be very nice if users could modify it to put comments etc..
>>> Does
>>> somebody now of a way to do this?
>>>
>>> You may wish to look up a thread
>>
>> Titled: [ANN] BvG Docu
>> Date: 16 Apr 2007
>> By: Björnke von Gierke
>>
>> This great little App allows you to view the 2.8 docs in a
>> different way.
>> Further more the App was 'enhanced' by the wonderfully talented Andre
>> Garzia. Look up thread:
>>
>> Titled: [ANN] BvG Docu gets an add-on AAG WebNotes
>> Dated: 31 Jul 07
>> By: Andre Garzia
>>
>> As the title suggests it offers the option to add your own WebNotes
>> to the
>> Rev Docs. In the post is the following:
>>
>> I've put a page online http://www.andregarzia.com/docuwebnotes.html
>> with
>> explanations and the link to the file.
>>
>> This may be what your looking for, and if not, it may open your
>> eyes to
>> possibilities of building your own solution :-)
>>
>> HTH
>>

> -Mark

Jim Carwardine,
President & CEO
OYF Consulting
Ph. 902.823.2339 / 866.601.2339
Fx. 902.823-2139
<www.StrategicDoing.com>

StrategicDoing: Execution depends on employees.
Strategic Partner with HiringSmart Canada Ltd.