scrolling groups programatically?!

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 23:35:01 EDT 2007

On 10/16/07 7:33 PM, "Andre Garzia" <andre at andregarzia.com> wrote:

> I am sooo happy with my scrolling groups! :-D
>  thanks!
I have made available a little demo stack for doing the scrolling group and
setting the background color of each line separately.  Two people contacted
me off-list and asked for it, and now is probably a good time to repeat the
offer.

A bit rough, but also shows the auto-resizing of the scrolling group to fit
shrinking content.  Colors can be specified in a second field.  You can see
how to make as many colors as needed.

This probably lends itself to a visible user-field and a hidden actual-data
field.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas