(OT) Parsing SQL space padded results in Rev]

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:25:11 EDT 2007

Are you sure it's Kauai that's rainiest?  I thought the interior of
Pohnpeii near Liduduhnlap had that beat by a fairly comfortable
margin, at around 1400-1500 ipy.

Not that Kauai isn't spectacular, but I don't remember getting rained
on as much as I did on Pohnpeii...or nailed by as many mosquitoes,
either.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."