libURL download failing to notice network loss...

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Oct 16 16:11:05 EDT 2007

Thank you Dave!

Again you save my life here! I'll patch my way around this. I have both
callback messages set, one set as a param of the load call and one set using
libURLSetStatusCallback, none receive the timeout here. :-/

I am still testing to see if it is an isolated problem or if I can create a
recipe.

Thanks
andre