The Documentation

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at ensmp.fr
Tue Oct 16 15:29:44 EDT 2007

Le 14 oct. 07, à 22:47, Richmond Mathewson a écrit :

> is much maligned in RR; and, not always, needlessly .
> . .
>
> But; to find out about opening other programs from
> within RR tool me
> 2 minutes with the Documentation (DC 2.6.1);
>
> a lot of time would be saved by folk if they went
> there first and did a bit of lateral thinking before
> they popped messages on the Use-List :)
>
> love, Richmond

If the documentation (I mean the dictionnary here) of version 2.6.1 is
what we see in the videos, il looks much better organized than in
version 2.8.1. I followed the advice of K.C. Lan and control clicked of
the section bar of the dictionnary to display all of the fields. I have
a question here:
there is a field labeled "Notes" in the dictionnary (vers. 2.8.1). It
would be very nice if users could modify it to put comments etc.. Does
somebody now of a way to do this?

Best regards

Francois Chaplais
http://cas.ensmp.fr/~chaplais/