Doing in RR what we used to do in HC.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 16 01:53:14 EDT 2007

Devin Asay wrote:
> I assume y'all are familiar with Jacque's fine tutorial at
> <http://www.hyperactivesw.com/mctutorial/index.html>. Somewhere embedded
> in that is a handy checklist of things that don't map over easily from
> HC to rev.

I also wrote a basic overview of the main differences, which Jeanne
DeVoto edited and included in the 2.0 version of the docs. I am out of
town right now and can't look it up, but if anyone has a copy of the
original documentation it is in there. I think it also used to be
reproduced on the web site but I haven't looked lately.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com