"on enterKey" not working

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Oct 13 19:06:17 EDT 2007

On 14 Oct 2007, at 00:51, Paul Gabel wrote:

> Hi Sarah:
>
> Thanks for your reply. Yes, I pressed Enter (and not Return). And I
> know those 2 lines duplicate each other.

Maybe that is the problem, as they don't.

Return is the key next to the chars. Enter on the other hand is the key
that is part of the numpad. Of course this difference can be further
confused by some keyboards having "enter" written on the return key (I
even saw "return" on a enter key once).

On my iBook, the enter key is situated on the left of my spacebar, and
has a upwards arrow with a horizontal line above it as icon.

Also, both the returnkey and enterkey messages work flawlessly for me.
If this is not the actual problem, maybe you have locked messages?
(Click the envelope with the lock in the iconbar of rev, or check out
the lockMessages property).

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com