Revolution => Flash

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:08:19 EDT 2007

On 10/13/07, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> But the question is not necessarily limited to "Can we have a browser
> plugin for Rev?"
>
> Maybe a better question would be to step back and look at the bigger
> picture, asking, "How can Rev contribute to my web development?"

That reminds me. What happened to that Rev Survey, I don't remember seeing
the results.
Were they posted for public viewing somewhere? I generally find such results
interesting to peruse, and this one especially as it would be one of the few
where I'm not one of the handful of Mac voters amongst a tidal wave of
Windows users ;-)