revBrowser and spaces in URLs

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Oct 12 18:50:08 EDT 2007

On Oct 12, 2007, at 5:41 PM, François Chaplais wrote:

> same thing for me (macOS 10.3.9):  the output of URLEncode is
> unusable.

Hi François,

I think there is some confusion of what urlencode is intended for due
to the documentation. In Revolution urlencode is meant for encoding
the query portion of a URL (everything that comes after the '?' in
the url). That is why spaces are encoded as "+" rather than "%20".

The PHP docs for urlencode give a nice explanation that applies to
urlencode in Rev -

<http://php.net/urlencode>

Regards,

--