Revolution => Flash

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Oct 12 15:00:02 EDT 2007

Brilliant paper, Andre!

Since you are fast becoming one of the leading authorities on
connecting things Rev and the Web, shouldn't it be you, Andre, that
does what Jerry Daniels and Chipp Walters have done: Made a product
so important, unique and compelling that Revolution, Inc. would have
no choice but to buy it and eventually integrate or bundle it into
their product?

Or if you set up a project fund method, whatever. I'd pay good money
for such a product.

It appears you've done tons of reading, research and practical
applications.  We who've met you know what an intense amount of
energy and knowledge you have so... congratulations.. perhaps this is
a 'killer app' for you.

Web Safe elements!! Web Safe Code.  Great idea.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o