OS X - Parental Controls: can't start my runrev runtime

andreas andreas at medone.ch
Fri Oct 12 07:38:46 EDT 2007

Hello Mark

thanks for your hint. However the point is the following. If I follow
your advice and choose my app (which is not listed, but can be
selected under "Other...") then OS X pops up a message like "Can't
add this app to the list of allowed programms".

It seems, that a Revolution Runtime can't be used with OS X Parental
Control. - At least not my runtime app. I can't figure why.

Kind regards

Andreas Stämpfli