3D wireframe demo stack

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Oct 11 22:59:46 EDT 2007

"How fast is the image rendering"

Well, the LightCycle bogs down (close to 8000 polys) when you try and
rotate it in realtime with antialiasing turned on-- but it's fairly
responsive with AA turned off (4-5 fps on my WinXP Intel Core 2 Duo
6500, 2Gb Ram). You can also toggle on Fast Display which then
displays the bounding box of the object when manipulating it in
realtime, but renders the wireframe when  you're done.

I've successfully imported a model with over 130,000 polys..and that
does take a bit of time to redraw (few seconds).

-Chipp