revMail question

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Thu Oct 11 18:12:50 EDT 2007

Ken Ray wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:09:41 -0700, Phil Davis wrote:
>

>> What does revMail return or do when used on a machine with no
>> [default] email client? Has anyone done this?
>>

> Just curious... how is this possible? On Macs it's automatically Mail,
> on on Windows it's automatically Outlook Express on fresh installs...
> are you thinking Linux?

I was thinking Mac. I've never tried it because (as you point out) all
Win & Mac computers have a default email client, and in my world they've
all been set up for use. I suppose if you have a computer where the
email client has never been used, that would qualify. In that case
(until 2.9 GM?) you would expect a message like the one Eric got, right?

Thanks everyone.

Phil