Having two Rev exes talking to each other...

GIRARD Damien dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Thu Oct 11 12:58:16 EDT 2007

Hi Eric,

The method that I used is by using sockets, all my softwares work with
that. (and it work on any platform).

Make your exe n°2 like a local server (accept connection from the
localhost only).
And the exe n°1 as client.

The client connect to the server, and send/receive data to it.

Regards from Nice ;)
Damien.