Revolution => Flash

Andres Martinez andres at bakno.com
Thu Oct 11 11:19:19 EDT 2007

Hello

When you create a Flash animation in Director, let's say a bouncy
ball, the generated file is very small because it is not created
frame by frame but instead (the same way as Revolution does) is has
layers of graphics and small code about position (and other info) for
each graphic at any point in the timeline. I hope you can understand me.

I want to know if any of you have worked with this to export small
flash animations from Revolution. Any advice is welcome.

Regards,
Andres Martinez
www.baKno.com