how to install revolution engine???

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Oct 11 11:12:54 EDT 2007

Kavitha,
The mc engine is the same thing as the revolution engine, some still call it
the metacard engine, but it is all the same thing. As for libCGI, you can
see rodney user space on RevOnline, it is available from there. Although it
is work from Rodney and Monte, I make libCGI available with my own
RevOnRockets package at http://www.andregarzia.com/RevHTTP.zip not only
libCGI is included but my own EasyCGI libraries.

Cheers
andre