How know if a stack is maximized ?

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Oct 9 15:03:06 EDT 2007

Damien,

While Rev cannot do what you want, the external and scripts that I
posted earlier will solve this problem for you.  Specifically, the
"ext_maxWindow()" function from the Externals Collection will allow you
to, via script, set the window to it's Maximum Rect (like pressing the
"Maximize" button).  The window controls will automatically be set
correctly, and your Standalone will behave like every other Windows program.

If you are having problems getting this to work, contact me and I will
send you a pre-made stack so you can see it in action.  I know for a
fact that the code works, because I use it in my program JPEGCompress.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com