How know if a stack is maximized ?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Oct 9 14:55:29 EDT 2007

GIRARD Damien wrote:
> Is it counterintuitive to me also, and is it why I must a command that
> can "maximize" a stack.
> The best intuitive method, is that :
> - The user set the rect of the window
> - He want to maximize it, so it maximize the window.
> - He quit the software.
> - When the software is re opened, the window must be appear maximized,
> and when he click on the maximize button, the previous rect (not
> maximized) is set.
>
> Runrev cannot do that, so, if is it not fixed for 2.9, I will try a
> tricks. But, this is a CRITICAL problem for a programming language that
> permit to make quickly GUI.

Why not just save the rect of the stack when it closes, and restore that
rect in the next session?

What you need to do sounds much simpler than what Trevor's doing, since
he needs to know state information after the state has changed.  But
since you want to restore the last state, this would seem simple, no?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal