Deleting grouped control deletes group

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Mon Oct 8 20:16:57 EDT 2007

Richard,

Sarah and I have just been working on this. I was updating GLX2 tabs
if a deleted object was owned by a tab. As it turns out my code was
triggering an exit from editBackground mode. Very sensitive fellow,
that. But it was my bad, not Rev's.

We have rev'd the beta three more times and now have a satisfactory
solution in place. Delete an object while in editBackground mode and
no exit of background edit mode, and no secondary delete of an object.

All fixed. GLX2 users, Check for Latest Beta and you'll have the fix--
along with some of the new features that will be in the GLX2 2.0.2
release next month.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.