SOAP Library

David Burgun dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Oct 8 07:03:32 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

Thanks for that, it looks a lot cleaner.

One question though, I can't find any documentation on the
SOAP.RPCRequest() function. When I click it in SOAPLib Stack, it just
shows the name.

I have the following snippet that I am trying to get to work before
moving onto more complex commands:

-----------
--
--  mouseUp
-----------

   put empty into myParams
   put SOAP.AddParam(myParams,"UserName","Danny","string") into
mySOAPData

   put "http://www.genxdev.com/ws/UserService.asmx?wsdl" into myURL
   put "DoesUserExist" into myMethod
   put "http://dykyh.com/ws" into myNameSpace
   put "http://dykyh.com/ws/DoesUserExist" into mySoapAction
   put SOAP.RPCRequest
(myURL,myMethod,myNameSpace,myParams,mySoapAction) into mySoapResponse
   put mySoapResponse into field 1
end mouseUp

This was taken from the old SOAP Stack, however there are now more
parameters into RPCRequest() and I have no clue what to set them to.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave