httpProxy

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:27:23 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience in using httpProxy? I have an app that
downloads web pages, extracts data and so on. It allows entry of a
proxy server and port and uses them to set the httpProxy. One user is
having problems - I use a command like the example below (except with
a valid web page address). The proxy is set without giving an error,
but the "put URL" command returns nothing.

    put "http://......" into tURL
    put URL tURL into tHTML

I know that at least one other person is using proxies with this app
and they work. Does anyone have any ideas or alternative suggestions?

TIA,
Sarah