Deleting an object in a group DELETES THE WHOLE GROUP!

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Oct 4 00:48:05 EDT 2007

I had the same thing happen to me this morning.  Edit a group, select
an object within the group, and the whole group disappeared.
Fortunately cmd-z brought the whole pile back.  The only way I was
able to delete objects was to enable select grouped items (which is
also temperamental, doesn't always toggle or act according to what
the icon indicates), select an item, and delete it.  I didn't check
the application browser, but this has happened more than once.

OS X 10.4, version 2.9.0 Enterprise Beta with GLX2 enabled..

Mark