Deleting an object in a group DELETES THE WHOLE GROUP!

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Wed Oct 3 14:59:09 EDT 2007

This problem just popped up this morning (it had been working fine).  I
have a set of overlapping groups with buttons on the side (themselves in
a group) that when clicked, select one of the groups to be visible and
all others to be invisible.  This has worked just fine for several months.

Today I was trying to remove a field from one of the groups.  I selected
the group, picked "Edit Group", then selected the control I wanted to
delete.  As soon as I press delete, then entire group is deleted (and
Undo won't bring it back - in fact, Undo has NEVER worked in any context
I've ever tried!).  It appears that all of the other groups that were
"under" the one I was editing have also been deleted.

I say "I think" that happens because the Application Browser refuses to
show this one stack (although it shows all the others) so I can't see if
those groups are still there.  If I close the IDE and then restart and
reload the application, all of the groups have disappeared.

Any ideas what's going on?

Len Morgan