libcgi "go to url"

chris livermore chrisliv at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Oct 1 22:43:50 EDT 2007

Hi
I have libCGI working nicely (thanks for this stack), I'm storing/
writing variables to text files all OK. Problem is sending a client
back to a web page.
So the client clicks 'Submit' button, all parameters are processed;
This script:  put url ("file:../test/switchatest/
parameters_summary.html") into tData
finds the correct page but because the page's links are relative,
none of the graphics are shown. I'll convert all to absolute links
but there must be an easier way to go to any url?
I've tried: get url ("file:../test/switchatest/
parameters_summary.html") into tData
and: revGoURL "http://www.kipmultimedia.com/test/switchatest/
parameters_oral.html"
but no luck.
I have a feeling this is going to be embarrassingly simple, thanks
for a great forum.

macintel 10.4.10, rev 2.8.1 (3)

regards

chris