Redraw issue in OS X Leopard

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 1 16:05:54 EDT 2007

Jacque,

This happens quite often on any version of Mac OS X. It happens
particularly when you open a stack and don't give Revolution
sufficient time to redraw the window, because other handlers are
still running. For example, handlers called by the preOpenStack
handler. Do you have any complex scripts that are called by resume or
resumeStack handlers?

It also happens if Revolution is locked up by e.g. a repeat loop or a
recursive script, while you bring Revolution to the back and then to
the front again.

My first guess is that Revolution needs more time to redraw the
interface.

Of course, it could also be an issue specific to Leopard. If it is, I
can't help you yet.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 1-okt-2007, om 21:44 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: