Including Cursors in Standalone build settings not working

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 16:59:37 EST 2007

Hi all,

(Env: WinXP; RunRev 2.8.1)

In my application, I use the following script on a button:

on mouseEnter
  set the lockcursor to true
  set the cursor to 65  --w. resize runrev cursor
end mouseEnter

So I need to include the cursors in the build, right?

In the Standalone Application Settings, I select the option: "Select
inclusions for the standalone application".
Then check "Cursors", save the stack and build the application standalone.
When I open the application and mouse over the button,
there's no change of the cursor referenced in the script - just the
pointer/arrow.

Is this a bug, and if so, anyone know the bug number to vote on?
If not, what do I need to do to make this work?

Thanx,
Mark Stuart