Controlling iTunes in Revolution Using COM and Applescript

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 29 16:34:46 EST 2007

Hi from Paris,

In a recent newsletter you make some of us drool with stories
about controlling iTunes from a Rev stack. Unfortunately, I
can't read the "associated stack" because I don't have the
latest version of Revolution, and I'm sure I'm not alone.
Is it possible to have a version of the stack I can open
with Rev 2.6.

Some of us don't have the unlimited resources to buy all the
(expensive) versions of Revolution as they become available.

If your object is to let users of older versions of Revolution
by the wayside, please let us know now, so we can get used to
the idea.

If anybody is interested in paying $124.50 for the latest version
of Rev Studio (we can split the costs of $249 for two copies),
please let me know before December 4.

Thanks

-Francis