Any suggestions on how to "onion skinning"?

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 05:56:24 EST 2007

 From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greyscale

'Converting color to grayscale

To convert any color to its most approximate level of gray, first one
must obtain the values of its red, green and blue (RGB) primaries.

Then, add 30% of the red value, 59% of the green value, and 11% of
the blue value, together. Regardless of the scale employed (0.0 to
1.0, 0 to 255, 0% to 100%, etc.), the resultant number is the desired
gray value, such that a new RGB color would have red, green, and blue
values equal to the new number. These percentages are chosen due to
the different relative sensitivity of the normal human eye to each of
the primary colors (less sensitive to green, more to blue).'

Cheers,

Luis.