Quicktime callbacks?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Nov 29 04:53:48 EST 2007

Due to the fact that the QT on XP doesn't respect any of the SMIL
extension commands when used with SMIL files, I'm having to roll my
own timeslider with progress indicator.

I was wondering if there are any undocumented QT callbacks I can use
for this, or do I just have to handle the 'playStarted' and
'playStopped' messages and do a 'send in time' to update the position
of the timeline slider?

Thanks if anyone knows a better way to handle this...OR a way to
display the timeline in a WinXP player object when opening a SMIL file
(I'm pretty sure I've correctly used all the SMIL Extensions)