How to create a 4 second Quicktime Mov with a single JPEG

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Wed Nov 28 02:09:22 EST 2007

Load the image into a player object, then use Trevor's QT external to
export to a movie.

If you can give me more info on what kind of movie, I can send you a
binary file with optimized settings, you can load the settings and
voila... or, as a friend says, "Viola!"

put URL ("binfile:" & tSettingsFileName) into tSettingData

qtExport moviecontrollerid of player 1, 0, tOutputPathAndFile,
"movie", "tSettingData"