Recording output sound

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Nov 27 12:27:24 EST 2007

Couldn't you just connect a simple cable from the speaker output jack to
the microphone input jack?  A couple of bucks at Radio Shack should
cover it.  If you wanted to get "fancy" you could make a simple cable
that would have 2 plugs and one jack so you could still listen to the
speakers while recording.

len morgan