Recording output sound

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Nov 27 11:46:32 EST 2007

Hi Glen,

Le 27 nov. 07 à 17:01, Glen Bojsza a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to directly record the audio that
> is being
> played out through a computer's speaker system? An example would be
> from a
> WEBEX session or from a CNN news video.
>
> I know you can have the computer's microphone record it as an input
> but then
> any added background noise would be included.
>
> Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> regards,
>
> Glen

On Mac OS, see http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/wiretap/
I use it often.

On Win, I don't know any specific software but you might be
interested in:
http://www.tethyssolutions.com/product.htm?
r=google&w=macrorecorder&gclid=CJTS-su8_Y8CFQI5aAodZRxGLw
http://www.iomatic.com/products/product.asp?ProductID=audiorecordwizard
http://www.ezaudiorecorder.com/

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.