OT: Marvelous technology demo about picture navigation and linking...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 27 08:16:53 EST 2007

Hi,

That's a very old idea. Raskin tried that kind of navigation and made
a demo with it, which he called Archy.

As long as there is no way to visually organise these images and
search them using text queries, I'm not sure what to use this kind of
naviation for, other than for browsing small amounts of files and CD
covers on an iPhone.

Oh wait... Leopard, and the iPhone, already have this, only it is in
3D, and TimeMachine does it even in 4D! :-D

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 27-nov-2007, om 14:01 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven: