Standard behavior or not?

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Nov 26 10:18:20 EST 2007

>So i could go bananas trying to figure out why! The script i was calling
>was there, the script worked before too!

Xavier,

Yes, sometimes it can be a bugger of frustration.  I also moved from
Hypercard to Metacard to Revolution.  Sometimes I encounter anomalies
that drive me utterly bananas, too.  Sometimes I encounter bugs and
have to create a workaround.

But... that said.... I am grateful that somebody took Hypercard and
reworked it and moved it into the new millenium.  I honestly thought
I was going to have to learn C, which I was dreading.  This is my
beloved language, and it keeps growing and flowering and expanding as
new operating systems appear.  That I can code once and compile for
various platforms with the same base stacks is a godsend.  Just a few
variations in the code to account for each platform, a small few
variations, and it's good to go.

It is worth the frustration, Xavier.

Shari
--