problem with standalone mac->windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Nov 25 18:30:02 EST 2007

Hi Peter,

I haven't seen this before, because I don't use menus that are that
long. If a menu is going to be long, either I make submenus or I make
a dialog window with a list field or checkboxes and radio buttons
instead of the menu.

I believe a menu should be scrollable in Windows, just like in Mac OS
X. In fact, font menus in Windows indeed scroll if they are very
long. So, if your menu doesn't scroll in Rev, it should be reported
as a bug to the QCC.

Sorry, I don't have a solution to make the menu scroll. All I can
think of is that you either create submenus or use a different
interface to present the available options to the user.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 25-nov-2007, om 23:58 heeft Peter Brigham het volgende geschreven: